Official Rules for Wesco Survey Sweepstakes
1. No Purchase or Obligation Necessary. No purchase necessary. There are two ways to enter:
(1) Complete the survey at www.gowesco.com, www.gowescowelisten.com or www.wescoenergy.com between 12:00 a.m. EST on the first day of each month and 11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of the month. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter all of the requested information, including the special code on your receipt. In case of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address;
(2) To enter without a purchase, and without completing the survey, handprint your name, address, zip code, and phone number on a 3-1/2” x 5” card and mail your entry to Wesco, Inc., Attn: Consumer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, 1460 Whitehall Road, Muskegon, Michigan 49445.
2. Drawings. Every month one random drawing will be held by Wesco to select one (1) prize winner for each drawing from all entries received. The drawing will take place on or about the 30th day of each month while the sweepstakes is running. A calendar month will begin at 12:00 a.m. EST on the first day of the calendar month and end at 11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of the calendar month. Thereafter, drawings will be held on or about the 30th day of each calendar month while the sweepstakes is running. Every week one random drawing will be held by Wesco to select one (1) prize winner for each drawing from all entries received. The drawing will take place on or about the Monday of the following week while the sweepstakes is running. A calendar week will begin at 12:00 a.m. EST on Sunday and end at 11:59 p.m. EST on Saturday. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Non-winning entries will not carryover to the next drawing.
3. Prizes. One (1) winner each calendar month will each receive one $250 Wesco gift card. One (1) winner each calendar week will each receive one $25 Wesco gift card. All prizes will be awarded.
4. General Conditions. Winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone within 30 days of prize drawing at the address or phone number on the entry. If the winner cannot be located or does not respond to claim the prize within 14 days after notification, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize is forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. In the event of noncompliance, an alternate winner will be selected. To accept the prize, winners must agree without limitation to the use of their name, photograph and/or likeness for publicity purposes without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. No substitution of prizes permitted, except that the Wesco reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any prize cannot be awarded as stated. Prizes are transferable at the sole discretion of the Wesco. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Wesco and Service Management Group, Inc., which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Wesco, Inc., participating Wesco stores, Service Management Group, Inc. and their respective representatives, agencies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers and employees have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, cost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Wesco, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion. Wesco may prohibit an entrant from participating in Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Wesco’s representatives. Wesco is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes. Wesco reserves the right to terminate or amend this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, if any factor, including without limitation a virus, bugs, or non-authorized human intervention, interferes with its conduct as contemplated by these official rules. Wesco reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or amend this sweepstakes, the official rules, or the Prize at any time without notice. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WESCO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
5. Eligibility. Must be 18 years or older at the time of entry to win. Employees of Wesco, Inc., participating Wesco stores, Service Management Group, Inc. and their agents and affiliates, are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited, taxed, licensed, or restricted by law. All federal, State of Michigan and local laws and regulations apply.
6. Winner’s List. Names of winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules are available upon request by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Wesco, Inc., Attn: Consumer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, 1460 Whitehall Road, Muskegon, Michigan 49445.